Monday, February 1, 2010

Doodles!

Alright! Adding more to my art dump here; first off we have some drawings that I did at life drawing sessions. The majority of the ones shown here in this picture are actually pretty recent.



Here's a little bit more of drawing people from life, however these people were 'regular' people walking around a comic book convention. All done at Comic Con 09.



Now as for this next one, it's a little bit older but I don't find myself drawing big cats too often... I should practice them again. Anyways, I did these back when I was trying to learn the anatomy of big cats and practice drawing them since in my first large scale animation project with Ichi, his familiar was actually, a big cat.



Next are all just random doodles I drew for the hell of it. However, working through a lot of facial ideas on this page, I ended up creating a pretty interesting character that I possibly will use for an animation in the future.



And last, here's what the more refined look for the character that I made up through my random doodle fest in the last picture. He looks like he could have a really funny story to him. Personally I imagined him as some kind of depressed or easily angered ice cream truck driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment