Monday, February 1, 2010

Ichi Process Work

Here Is just a taste of the massive amount of process work that went into creating my Ichi animation. First off I'll show some character comps of when I was designing Ichi himself. Also I'd like to say, during the planning period of this character, me and my classmates had to draw a house style out of a hat. I actually ended up getting the style of 'Tim Burton' or more specifically, 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. Which hopefully shows in all of my process work, and more so in the final design.





There was also a lot of thought put into the instrument he plays oddly enough. It actually didn't turn out to be a big part of my animation, but it was definitly a big part in the story that Ichi actually came from.





After all of these concepts were processed then reviewed by my teacher, we both chose on what would be the best choice for my character depending on the house style I got.



Last I have thumbnails of a storyboard for this Ichi animation. Which shows the thought I put into each of my shots before I went in and animated it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment